PLEASE READ THIS COMPLETELY BEFORE REGISTERING AND ORDERING YOUR TICKETS.
About The Art of Wine Event
This year’s wine tasting event is a fundraiser for LOWLINC. Your ticket purchase will help support our mission to enable seniors at Lake of the Woods to remain independent in their homes with purpose and meaningful connections to our community.
Your wine-tasting ticket includes a complimentary memento wine glass (for the first 500 ticket holders) and FREE tastings from the seven participating vineyards: Castle Gruen Vineyards and Winery, Gray Ghost Vineyards, Hammerstone Cellars, Magnolia Vineyards, Mountain Run Winery, Prince Michel Vineyard and Winery, and Wilderness Run Vineyards. If you like what you taste, you can buy a glass, bottle or case from the vineyard.
Hungry? We’ll have two food trucks with food and non-alcoholic beverages for purchase. Returning for a second year: The UFO Truck (The Ultimate Food Operation) and Taste of the Mountain with those amazing crab cakes that sold out last year. Plus you will be able to purchase a cheese plate from local favorite Red White Bleu and Brew.
A photo ID for proof of age over 21 will be required of all those planning to drink wine....yes, from everyone.This event is for LOW residents and their invited guests only. Be sure to visit the LOW Visual Arts Council Art Sale next door in the Community Center.
Please read the following before registering and ordering your ticket/s:
- You may register yourself and up to 9 additional attendees. We will need the names of each guest. Skip over the "Are you a Village Member" part and go straight to "Who is Registering for this Event."
- As a ticket purchaser, you may register only once, but you may return to the site to enter more guests (up to 9).
- LOWLINC will use the guest information only for this event and for no marketing or other purpose.
- Your wine-tasting ticket includes free tastings at the seven participating vineyards and a memento wine glass (for the first 500 ticket holders).
- Your ticket purchase is non-refundable; LOWLINC will not buy back or resell tickets.
- Any ticket transfer is the responsibility of the original ticket purchaser. The original ticket purchaser MUST email LOWLINC at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the new ticket holder so there is no confusion at entry to the event. As the ticket purchaser, we will communicate with you.
- Event will be held rain or shine. We will have a large tent next to the Lions Pavilion.
- You may pay by credit or debit card on-line or by printing an invoice and mailing a check.
- Once you go through the registration process you will receive an automatic email confirming your registration and providing you with a payment link if you have not already paid.
- We use PayPal to process credit card payments. IMPORTANT! You do not need a PayPal account to submit your payment securely using a credit or debit card using Paypal. Just click on the Paypal logo link and then, once on the PayPal page, select "pay by credit/debit card" instead of logging into PayPal.You will receive a confirmation of payment by email.
- Payments by check must be received no later than September 25th. Please include your invoice with your check as well as the names of the guests who will attend with you. Mail your check to:
P.O. Box 518
Locust Grove, VA 22508
- Please bring your photo ID and receipt for your ticket purchase with you to the event on September 29th.
Phone assistance for questions: 434-602-2508, Monday to Friday between 10am-4pm only.
Click on Buy Tickets Now, above right, to purchase tickets. Online registration will end Friday, September 27th. Tickets at the door will be $20 - cash or credit card.
If you can't attend but want to support LOWLINC's mission of helping seniors stay in their homes safely and independently, we welcome your Donation